View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #5
JJC
YT Addict

I don't think it's a dumb question at all. That's one of the great things about YT... the people are amazing and very helpful. Who better to ask than those that have 'been there done that' and are willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

I can't give you a specific number of times they potty before I change the pad. What I have done is watch them to learn their body language when it come to the potty pad if that makes any sense. My two little girls will stop using the pad if it gets to messy for them and they will pick a clean spot on the floor so they don't have to step on the pad anymore if it gets to messy for their taste. When I see them avoiding spots where they have previously gone I change the pad. I pick up any poo after it happens and end up using about 3 to 4 pads a day. It's going to start getting nice here so as of yesterday we are starting to work with potty bells and going outside for potty breaks.

I also wanted to mention that my two girls are now 15 weeks because I think the age of the pup could make a difference as well. They hold more volume.

Last edited by JJC; 03-15-2009 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Added Comment
JJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!