View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
GirlABroderick
YorkieTalk Newbie!

My very disability precludes me from contacting media and politicians as much as I should. The politicians that I have contacted have had one of three responses 1)we called Animal Control but haven't heard back 2)Animal Control is part of the city government, and we're part of the state or feds, so we can't "interfere", and 3)no response at all to repeated answering machine messages. Except for the one journalist, the press have not responded at all. I called a pet detective, who said that they don't have the authority to go into Animal Control and use their dogs to track her scent, and that I should hire a private investigator. Private investigators charge thousands of dollars and make no guarantees; I am on Social Security and do not have that kind of money. The pet detective suggested holding a fundraiser, but, as I said, I am disabled. She suggested calling the media and saying that I'm holding a protest outside Animal Control, but again, I got no response from the media. Last night, I was told to post on Craig's List, that everyone would see and respond; so far the only response is a red-colored -1, which evidently means it was "flagged" as suspicious(probably by an Animal Control worker). Everything that I said in my post is easily proven.
GirlABroderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!