View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieville200 View Post
Hi, lady jane.

Actually, Jodi and I have been discussing this matter via e-mail, and my husband and I are beginning to feel he would be better off in Jodi's Rescue.
Jodi has already spoken to her Vet, and has been given a pretty clear course of what treatments he may require. It could be extremely expensive for one family to afford, particularly when we have two Senior Yorkies of our own.

I believe, that the questions you bring up, are the very reason that my Vet did not give us the "go ahead" to adopt him.

He has insisted that Marie attend an appointment with the puppy and bring all of his medical records.

I am quite puzzled by the very same things you question.

I do not know if this puppy has had an MRI.
Let me clarify~"my rescue" is Yorkie Haven Rescue and LadyJane is also part of this rescue. She has been involved in rescue far longer than I have been and has more knowledge about rescue than anyone that I know. I stand behind whatever she feels is the correct thing to do regarding any dogs care. She is my mentor and I have learned so much from her.

When this was originally posted, she was taking care of Ozzy and his emergency issues.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!