View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #12
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I forgot to add this: If it is decided that surgery is needed and if an individual cannot provide it, then perhaps you might consider a rescue. There are a number of rescues who might take care of this puppy in the event he needed surgery that no one could provide. OR...there are also many ways for individuals to apply for help for veterinary care. If anyone wants a list of agencies that offer help, I will be happy to provide one.
Hi, lady jane.

Actually, Jodi and I have been discussing this matter via e-mail, and my husband and I are beginning to feel he would be better off in Jodi's Rescue.
Jodi has already spoken to her Vet, and has been given a pretty clear course of what treatments he may require. It could be extremely expensive for one family to afford, particularly when we have two Senior Yorkies of our own.

I believe, that the questions you bring up, are the very reason that my Vet did not give us the "go ahead" to adopt him.

He has insisted that Marie attend an appointment with the puppy and bring all of his medical records.

I am quite puzzled by the very same things you question.

I do not know if this puppy has had an MRI.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!