View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
Kaytlynsmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Funny you posted this cause I just came back from the pet store and while waiting in line this lady saw my Mia and came running! Full out "Oh MY SHE SOOOOOOOOO SWEET" and physically scooped her out of my arms!!! I was trying to stop her but I had a bag of dog food in one hand and a very happy squiggley puppy in the other happy that someone wanted to play. I couldn't believe someone would actually TAKE her out of my arms. She was so loud with the "your so cute your so sweet omg I want to just eat you" s that she didn't even notice me trying to get my dog back. Then another woman approached to say how adorable and she turned her back on me to show this other woman. The other woman starts to pet her and I lost it. I shouted "EXCUSE ME!" and they both stopped and looked at me finally. Then I just polietly said "I don't mind you giving my baby a little scratch, but may I PLEASE have her back!" The other woman was very apologetic and said she thought she was the other womans and the other woman just handed her to me and walked away.... no sorry or anything. WOW, if that's what I have to look forward too then I'M FRIGHTENED!!!!! No one ever tried to take my Great Dane away before, lol!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!