View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #69
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drabinowitz43 View Post
He is doing much better this am, thanks, and I hope your little one is too. He slept through the night and even played with his toys a little. Not much of an appetite. How long can you keep that open can of Hills in the fridge? It's so big and I don't want to waste it. We have to be really gentle picking him up because any pressure at all anywhere on his body and he screams. So sad.
Oh my gosh, I kept the can in there for about 4-5 days because Lola only eats about a spoonful at a time. I have to mix it with water and put it in a blender and heat it to get her to even touch it.

Poor little guy...Lola didn't seem to be in pain after I brought her home. I know she was sore and probably tender, but she never cried out. Is he on pain medication. Lola was on an anti-inflammatory, but it literally was only about one drop every 24 hours and last night was her last night. They did tell me to watch her incision and make sure it was dry and not swelling. The first couple of days that she was home, I did wrap her in a soft, lightweight blanket before I picked her up....sort of to pad her a bit. Don't you just hate it when you think they are hurting. Bless his heart....
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!