View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:50 AM   #3
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
This shocks and amazes me. How can one of our states not have puppy mill laws? It almost seems like something you'd expect in a third world country to me. So sad!!! And the "owner" is getting 20 of them back???? They are insane. Why hasn't the US Humane Society fought to change this? I thought they were on top of all that. After all if you watch Animal Planets Animal Cops New York, they have it together the way all HS should be run, but due to lack of funding not all can, but why I wonder. As I donate directly to the USHS so it goes country wide to correct this problems. I sure others are under the same assumption. Sorry to ramble, just blows my mind.

Thanks for sharing.
I think lots of states are missing effective legislation -- or more importantly EFFECTIVE ENFORCEMENT & PUNISHMENT. If you haven't read this thread - you should http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ss-nation.html

Also, there are a lot of other threads in the News section about the legislation & puppy mill busts Yorkie News & Site Announcements - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!