View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:48 AM   #1
OliversMom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default LAST CALL : Fun new Yorkie book sales benefiting Mo puppy mill Yorkies

HOW THE YORKIE RESCUED SANTA -- FUNDRAISER ENDS MARCH 20Hi, YTers--

Hi, YTers--

It's been just a month since the Humane Society of Missouri rescued 90+ Yorkies from a puppy mill in Greene County.

To help with their care and rehab, I started a fundraiser with sales of my new book, HOW THE YORKIE RESCUED SANTA--An Adventure in Doggerel. All proceeds over my costs are earmarked for the Missouri Yorkies.

Cost per copy: $8 plus $1.50 shipping and handling.

Since late February, all you generous YTers have carried me past my original goal of $300! If I wrote the donation check today, it would be closer to $350!!

We don't have to stop there, however. The fundraiser runs through March 20. I've got 40 additional copies allocated to this project. Shall we aim for $400 -- or $450?

You can read about the book at my website: Carol S. Porter - Writer, Editor, Speaker . Then order your copy(ies) at carolporter04@yahoo.com (easier for me to process orders there).

If you're interested in a fun gift for a child or a fellow Yorkie fanatic, here's your chance to get a jump on this year's holiday shopping and help a needy animal!

Thanks to all for your orders, your warm wishes and encouragement!

Carol and O

Carol and Oliver, authors: HOW THE YORKIE RESCUED SANTA--An Adventure in Doggerel
OliversMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!