View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
Amulet
Yorkie Talker

Default Hello from Transilvania ! :-)))

Hi my dear friends!

Even i do not know you in person,please allow me to call you like that,coz we share all the same thing: the love for our preciouse yorkies.I'm really happy that i can be here and share ideeas,knowlege about this beautifull,heartwarming little creatures.
Let me introduce myself
My name is Szabo Eva (friends are calling me Eve ) I live in the hearth of Transilvania(please do not say Dracula-land...lol...)in Cluj-Napoca city.I took home my first yorkie,Titti almoust 10 years ago.She is still lives at my moms home .First i wanted just one dog for show,than it became like a virus...in the good meaning of the word . You know,once you have a yorkie ,would not stop to remin like that...mostly will come a 2nd..than a 3rd...and if you get crazy enloved in this breed,you will not stop haveing more .So with Titti i had more than 25 shows,where she won (first show she got the BIS,that made me to get wings and do it more and more )...Oh my God !!! I wanted to do just a little introduction about myself any my Amulets,but look how many things i have wrote ...
If i do not bore any of you,in my next posting i will write more.If you are interested to see my Amulets take a look at my webpage: of Eve's Amulet - Yorkshire Terrier Kennel
As you can see,i'm almost on the otherside of the world,but thanks to the new technologie,i can be close to so many people who share the same thing: the love for this beautifull breed.
I'm looking forward to get in touch with as many people from all over the world.

Best regards
Eve and the little Amulets
Amulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!