View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks, Sharon. I know our breeder packs their suitcase with a blanket and toys along with all papers and food for several days.

I have a couple of blankets and some lengths of fleece to tie for hand-made blankets. (They are still unmade...LOL) I am having to restrain myself from claiming a baby blanket I bought to pack in a cousin's diaper bag. It is the softest blanket I have ever touched and I keep telling myseslf it's for a gift. Hmmm...I guess time will tell but the Yorkie is arriving before the human baby...LOL

I was unsure of the clothes on the trip to get her since I don't think our breeder dresses hers. (I am packing some disposable diapers just in case along with disposable pee pads. Planning on using the washable ones at home...I'm married to a retired environmentalist...LOL)

The harness vests/dresses are going to be my clothing of choice, I think. She'll have a collar for bell alert and id purposes. I haven't decided yet whether to take her collar on the trip to get her. I don't want to overwhelm her from the get-go but I do want her in the safety harness and secured car seat for safety since we will be traveling for so long.

Thanks ever so much,
TOY
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!