View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #12
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Sometimes this website can be a little intimidating. It definitely made me a little worried before getting Jackson. But you have to remember... majority of the time, people come to the forum with problems to search for answers. So that's why it may seem like every Yorkie is going to have issues & problems, etc. Do you know what I mean?

I kept going back and forth with "Am I doing the right thing?" and "Did I pick the right breed?" and "Can I handle this?!" I was a little nervous when I started reading up on liver shunts, potty training issues, barking issues, how fragile they are, etc. But, it ended up (for the better for me anyways) that Jackson is almost 10 pounds at 5 months old! He is not fragile at all and can rough around easily with kids and other dogs. He can jump on and off my bed so easily and the couches. He can run around outside. He's probably the best dog I've ever had. He's so smart and learns so quickly. He's almost fully potty trained at 5 months old. I taught him sit, stay, come, down, shake, high-five and he can almost play dead when I say "bang bang!" He's such a bundle of joy who sleeps with me every night. Just don't worry so much Go with the flow. You will be VERY happy with your decision!

Last edited by Britster; 03-13-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!