View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Thank you so much. I am awaiting Marie's call. I am sure she is thinking 50 miles is a long way to drive, to see a Vet she does not know, but I know this Vet very well. He has a heart of pure gold, and knows Yorkies very well.

All the years I did Orphaned Wildlife Fostering, he never charged me for an exam or a medication.

He said if she will come in with me, he will waive the office fee. I know he would not get involved and prescribe the Rimadyl if he did not feel this little guy could be helped.

He wants her or her daughter to come to the first appointment with Rich and I, otherwise Rich and I would gladly drive out and get him. I also think it would put her at ease to meet Dr. Larry, and Rich and I. In speaking with her, I know that she cares very much about where he spends his life.

So, I am praying she returns my call and is willing to bring him out for the exam.

The cortisone and Rimadyl did the trick for my tiny Kia so I am praying the Rimadyl helps this little one.

I love animals, I've fostered so many babies over the years. And I adore my Yorkies! My girls are my life. Sydney heard me talking to Daddy about a sick baby puppy and she stood up on her little hind legs, and looked at us, as if to say, "Where is the baby?" She is so smart, she knows the words "sick baby" so well, from all my years as a Wildlife Fosterer.

We definitely have room in our hearts for a Special Needs Baby.

But seriously, if there is anyone here, that lives closer, I would not be a bit upset if you contact Marie. I just want this little guy to get the help he needs, and a loving forever family.

Sheila
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!