View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Pet Peeve of the day

I try to be a nice person, I really do, but just about everyday I find something new that irritates me. Today it is people that advertise their pets on kijiji, craigslist, or some other dog advertising website, and misspell the breed of dog. If you are a breeder, do you not think you should educate yourself at lease enough to know how to spell the kind of dog it is you are breeding? I understand that Shih Tzu and Chihuahua are commonly misspelled dog breeds (had to google chihuahua myself just to double check, lol) but if you are a BREEDER, wouldn't you know how to spell it? Shih Tzu does not have a cuss in it. I could never purchase a dog from someone who didn't even bother to learn the proper spelling.
Sometimes I just feel compelled to write a nice anonymous message and post it on those places to let people know that they are spelling their dogs breed wrong, it is against the law here to place a puppy in a home before 8 weeks, and there are no such things as teacups. I always get a couple of nice thank you emails in response, but those are always followed up with more that try to tell me I am wrong, lol. Not hard to google spelling, breed specifications, or state laws regarding dog breeding. If they don't believe me, they can look it up
Don't worry, this only happens to me once a month usually.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!