View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #11
garestaylan
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks so much everyone for the support and welcome.

We went to the EVC and were there until about 5:00AM. I was told she had a slight tempt but the wound from her surgery seemed fine.

They ruled out blood sugar by doing a test.

They did notice that her anal glands were slightly swollen. They cut the hair around that area a little bit and did a "but squeeze." She was also sent home with an antibiotic in case of infection and was given an injection there.

As of this morning, she is still acting the same. Shaking like a leaf, random moments of what appears to be extreme stress and/or fear where she will get up and dart across the room and shake in a corner or under a desk.

Called our family vet and they said the same thing... "sorry we have no idea... bring her in if you like." I guess I was hoping for some sort of a possible explanation as the bill from getting spayed and having her teeth pulled.. plus the $150 from last night (especially in these economic times) hurts.

Not sure if we are going to take her in today or not. I think we are going to see how she acts as the day progresses.
garestaylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!