View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Dragonfly Acres
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default 4 Month old Male (needs home ASAP)

As some of you already know me and how my home is open to any living creature needing a home
or help in finding a new home.
I have recently received a 4 month old special needs yorkie puppy needing a forever home.
I'm in desperate need of finding him a mommy or daddy that would take him in as their own and give him the medical treatment he needs.
I would keep him myself but my finances are just not there at this time and I have just received 3 young pups from overseas that I have to bring to show etc. along with the fact that I have a 3 year old son running around.-my home is not the right place for him.
my door is always open and I receive a lot of unwanted animals from potbelly pigs to horses.
I try my best to find each and everyone of them a new forever loving home but sometimes I cant-so they end up living here.
ok, enough about me.
I would also like to be honest with everything going on-I totally forgot about yorkietalk and I had him posted on Internet classifieds only to receive over 200 e-mails from stupid people asking for a free dog!
last night I received a e-mail from someone on yorkietalk that might be interested in him so that's why I'm here she reminded me of all of you caring folks who I have forgotten about with everything going on in my life. he is available -but the yorkietalk member who contacted me first will have first choice -if she feels would not be right for her then he is available to whom ever can supply him with the love he needs and give him a forever loving home!

BELOW ARE A FEW BASIC Q & A

I am interested in knowing more about him..
male-estimated adult weight 4 lbs. pure yorkie-not a mix!
paper-litter box trained very loving -not a yapper!

What exactly happened
all we know is that he was accidentally stepped on by another dog
when you have a older hyper dog you don't allow it to play with a tiny yorkie puppy!
vet confirmed it!

how extensive do you believe his treatment will be?

well there are a few options, treatment by a chiropractor and med's to put his disk back in place or surgery to put disk back in place.
he was given cordizone and was normal as any other dog but once med's were finished he returned to the way he was before med's.
REPORT FROM VET: Compressed C 1 & C 2 vertibrare
Causing neuralgic pressure while trying to stand and walk.

Can he walk?
on carpet he is fine, sometimes falls over. on a flat surface with no grip he doesn't do well.

What are the terms you are asking in his treatment contract. I know he is worth it!
basically you would have to agree that you will do your best to make sure he is seen by a vet of your choice and given whatever treatment that is recommended!
we were told with surgery he can return to normal but were also told treatments would work as well.

but most important is love -dogs (and any other animal) thrive on love!
he really is a sweet dog!
if you have any further questions, please feel free to call me 815 472-6151 or personally e-mail me dragonflyacres@aol.com
Marie
NO SCAMMERS!-PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQURIES, DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!