Thread: I did it...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
tokes
Yorkie Yakker

Default I did it...

I posted a week or so back about how I would be flying Tokes out to California to live with my aunt, and her 3 yorkies.

[[Recap: This is my second time re-homing him. The first time was not the right fit, and wasn't even my choice for him. I found myself crying all the time over him. I eventually got him back.]]

This time, I find myself happier at the thought of him over there in California, and have not cried once since leaving him.

I even thought that I wouldn't even be able to handle coming on to this site to read and post anymore, but it's different this time.

I know he's happier there. When we were there with him in Cali, he didn't have a care for me. He hung around with the three other yorkies running around, and barking their heads off. I had pictures on my camera of them, but deleted them after I had them printed. As sad as I was to know that he wasn't attached to me at the hip anymore, I knew that he was happy with his new family.

The pictures I have attached are from my phone. The first is of me (my leg) and him outside. It was one of the first warm days in VA in a while, so we enjoyed it. The second is in California right after my aunt gave him a haircut. My mom wanted me to send a picture of him with his shorter hair, so that's how the picture came to be.

I still come home thinking that when my key goes through the hole, that I'll see him running to the door and barking to let everyone know that someone's come home. Or if I hear a ruffle in my room, it's Tokyo coming out from under the bed.

I just wanted to inform everyone that the trip was just as I thought it would be, and I couldn't be happier with where his new home is.
Attached Thumbnails
I did it...-tokeshangingout.jpg   I did it...-haircut.jpg  
tokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!