View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default SS late this month, 1st time ever for us :-( :-(

I am not posting this thread for political purposes but just feel a great need to hear how others are feeling.

Oh my gosh, I have just read where much of the money in the $410 Billion is going to, I can't believe this, oh my gosh. Without getting into a political discussion I wanted to ask how many on SS are beginning to wonder if we are going to be cut next, noting this month our SS deposit was slow getting where it was intended to be really had us greatly concerned. I think also that Dr.s are being a bit beside themselves even in ordering some much needed tests due to the economy, we have witnessed this ourselves being we are on Medi Care. Is this happening to others?

We have cut back on many things to make the $ stretch further, and it just frustrates us to no end when we see all this waste going on with the newly signed bill of $410 Billion or I should say Zillion (would be a better word)

At the grocery store yesterday where I generally shop there was such an increase, the food costs going up.

Can others post here on what and how they are doing to better cope with this ridiculous economy situation we are all in?

Thanks, Please keep the thread going in a good manner so we don't get deleted, and if the administrator reads this please know it is not intended to be argumentative but a thread that will be constructive in working through this rough time we all are going through economically.

Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!