View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #9
Leesha
YT Addict

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
He may be "just right", if you look at different pictures, some yorkies have very small petite looking frame; others seem to have a sturdier looking frame. I don't think it has anything to do with the sex, just genetics. I love the cobby body style, and they can hold much more weight, but still look small. Your description of the neck area, makes me think this is the case.

I read something about, if the tummy was really puffy and round, it could indicate worms, but I can't remember the details, and I think most pups, are like toddlers, and have rounded tummies. Remember, if the vet says that he's not overweight, he's not overweight. They tend to be pretty strict in this area.
LoL...definitely not worms. He hogs the food... I feed him Blue Buffalo and Royal Canine as I am swithching over. Their fav is the RC and they will eat that first. I like the holistic natural stuff much better for them. He leave's that one alone and only eats it because he has to. RC cannot stay down they finish it in no time.

True a bout the size. My Pebbles is a skinny minnie with small structure. My cobby baby is solid! So I guess this is normal. I thought it could be because he is also a male. I will keep and eye on him and switch to adult food.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!