View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaLove View Post
I SOOO appreciate the feedback!! I took your advice, and just called the vet. Spoke to the assistant and he's gonna have the vet call me back. He said that is very weird, and he is worried about it. God, I REALLY hope it's not neurological!!!!!! My boss thought pain as well....I did feel around a little bit to see if she was hurt, but didn't seem to be, although it could be internal.

A while back she got into my birth control, and I had to rush her to the vet immediately where they induced vomiting. I'm just hoping it's not from that. I'm so anxious waiting for the vet to call back. I'm at work, but just asked my boyfriend how she is this morning, and he said she seems okay, but still a bit anxious. I hope she's okay!!!
Well the screaming, shaking and possibly pacing indicates pain but if it happened awhile back and went away for this long, that wouldn't make too much sense.

The pacing, shaking and possibly screaming could indicate some neurological.
The only way to be sure is with a vet visit.

Or maybe she is hearing something in the house that you aren't? They can hear pretty well... That wouldn't explain the screaming though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!