View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
LolaLove
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg I don't know what happened!! I'm really worried....

I've posted other threads about this issue, but never got any responses, and I am just SO incredibly worried. Last night, we were up until 1:00am looking for Lola. We are house-sitting at my parents house. I was kind of asleep but my boyfriend was up because Lola was acting really strange. She was pacing back and forth down the hallway. Then, all of a sudden, she let out a VERY loud shriek and ran off!! We have NO idea what happened. It seemed as if she was hurt or something. We were searching for her for 45 minutes! I had treats and everything. It's VERY RARE that she doesn't come out for treats!! I finally found her when she came out from under the guest bed (even though we looked there many times), and I just held her and she was shaking. I tried giving her a treat but she wouldn't eat it.

It even woke up our other dog, with her shrieking. The cat was asleep on the couch, so it wasn't him that caused it. The house was completely silent. This has happened before a couple months ago. She just shrieked like she was so hurt and we had no idea what happened! I picked her up and she was in complete and utter terror, and shaking uncontrollably.

My boss thinks I should call the vet. I think I should. It's just SO weird. It REALLY worries me! That shrieking is SOOOOOOO SCARY!!! Does anyone know what could be going on??? I REALLY need help with this. Do you think it could be something internal??

Thanks so much everyone!! I REALLY hope I can get some feedback about this. Have a great day!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!