View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 AM   #23
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

lol you are very funny.

I love to dress dogs up all along but I have never been able to do that from where I came from as it is hot and humid all year round and the dogs would probably die from heatstroke if I dress them up! But after moving here and have my own Yorkie that shivers from the Canadian cold, I am sooo happy that I can now dress him up!!! Lol! Jackets, sweaters, t-shirt, you name it!
Some people do cringe looking at him dressed up when I bring him out but I forgive them, they probably do not understand until they have their own small dog lol but most people that I have met have been really nice and thinks it is cute lol. I have never really splurge on his clothes but I do look into sales and I make my own and he does have quite a few nice outfits now. I do balance it up with his socialization and obedience training as much as I could though. He has to be well-behaved to a certain extent if I were to bring him everywhere that I could possibly bring him

Also, before my husband never lets him sleep in our bed but I just let him sneak in to our bed and now hubby actually cuddles and hugs him before bed every night!!! Talk about how fast a person's mind could change!

Welcome to the Yorkie fashion world

Last edited by Potter; 03-11-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!