Thread: New Pup!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 03:44 AM   #15
yana
Yorkie Talker

Thank you! . Exactly, there is less chance of confusion. Thinking about the spelling, maybe Meeshka, to get the correct "me" sound? with an I like mischa barton mischka would work ut may be mispronounced like "mish" mishka, and that is a less than endearing form of mouse, definitely not bear lol. Just meshka might be pronounced incorrectly like the fabric mesh. hmmm, so many options, haha, don't mind me, just thinking in type .

He wasn't interested in the meat i offered, organic ground chicken, Lada always digs the meat offerings. He's a it of a picky eater, he may have also not been hungry. I'll give it some time.

How's Nikko doing? Does he feel like he's forgetting or lost something? lol. I hope he heals up very quickly and happily . Giving it some time is a good idea, sometimes if it's too much meat for his weight, or even just too much too soon, he may get the runs or even throw up. my mom fed Lada yesterday and gave her wayyy to much, came back up . It will only be my job from now on!! At least until she gets the hang of it and Lada is smoothly transitioned.

here's a handy calculator: Calculate

Sending Nikko lots of love!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlauren View Post
Meshka sounds like a great name. I think it's particularly good to give a dog a name that they won't probably ever hear in regular people conversation. I also like how the name has a bit of a "punch" to it, if you know what I mean. It sounds stronger and more easily audible over other background noises that way.

I look forward to more pictures, and hearing more about Meshka and you and how he's getting along with Lada... and how he likes his new food, as you figure that out. I've decided that I am definitely going to start working on some raw feeding after Nikko's neutering stitches are all healed up. His neutering was the last excuse I had - in 1-4 days, so long as everything is properly healed, there will officially be nothing stopping us but myself. :-)

Lauren & Nikko
yana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!