View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #9
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyapk View Post
I have gotten mine at Costco. They have done a really good job. Not as expensive as everywhere else.

Linda,
Costco has always filled our prescriptions with lens and frame, so far they have done excellent fitting lens to frame and their frames are very reasonably priced. Jack will be getting his new glasses there next week, I am praying that my Opthamologist will be able to finally fit me so I can get mine. Jack appreciates the anti reflective coating, I sure wish he could get use to the progressive lens but he has such a difficult time adjusting to them I think that is due to the difficulty which he has with Parkinsons, controlling the movement of his head and having to look through the definate area within the lens. I use to wear the progressive and loved them.

Good luck on whereever you go. We don't have any vision plan insurance either to help us so we was happy with Costco's price and quality too. They always stand by making them right if there is any problem. Jack has the Optomotrist at Costco to do his exams and has always been satisfied.

I do have to add I won't complain a bit on the $ amount for new glasses for myself, as long as they can finally fit me, enabling me to see to do the fun things I have so missed out on doing, oh gosh I won't know what I will get busy doing first

Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!