View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
AprilLynn
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Housetraining. Help me out

I know there is a training board but I figured I mgiht get more responses here...

So Chloe is doing great with tricks and stuff but we just can't get the housetraining down!

I will start to think we are getting down to have accidents in the house all day the next day.

Today nomatter how many times I took her outside she would not poo outside then I bring her in and not even 10 minutes later she goes in the house!

Sometimes she goes to the door and we take her out so I thought we were really getting there and now this...

Earlier I was doing something in my bedroom while she was on the bed and she kept jumping off and I would put her back onbecause I always like her close by...she goes pee on the bed. My fault. I should have heed the warning of her jumping off the bed but the thing is she just went not long before that so I didnt think she had to go...

So I am in the process of washing the bed blanket and the sheets are still on it though. I put her on the bed and start to play with her with her toy. Telling her sit, hi-five, rollover...etc. In our mid-play she squats and pees on the sheets!!! I pick her up quickly, say NO and run her to finish outside. I just dont understand how she had to go SOO badly that she did it mid-play right in front of me!
Now I am washing the sheets too!

Going-mid play is what really got me because normally when she does go in the house she acts ashamed so I thought she knew it was wrong...

I think the problem is her telling me when she had to go or letting me know, expecially since she goes SO often.

Its just so frustrating. We take her out every hour! What can I do to make it work!

Last edited by AprilLynn; 03-10-2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: words not showing up??
AprilLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!