View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
Cheryl
Yorkie Yakker

Default natural skin protection for itching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I swear, the longer I'm on YT, the more I think that yorkies are prone to skin issues more than anything else, ya know?

I think it's tough to answer your question as to whether the D.earth would work. What are the symptoms you're seeing and how long? What are you feeding? Is it worse at certain times of the year?

Depending on the cause, sometimes giving fatty acids can help - I use one that contains fish oil (the EPA/DHA), GLA, LA, and vit a/d/e. But it all sort of depends on the cause.
Finding exactly the cause is difficult, and I have done a lot of different things with my little ones over the years to ease the problems! They eat only NV raw, morning noon and night, with proabotics, and I give them all the whole food supplements (organic) that will help build up there immune systems! My shampoos are hypoalergenic and I really feel it is environment at this stage! One thing, doing the research on Frontline Plus, makes me wonder if it could be that toxin, and it is not working by the way and I know one flea can play havoc with my little ones! I read about the Diatomaceous Earth while searching, and I have never read a thing on Yorkie Talk making a good reference to the product! I am using the Applecider vinager organic and putting it on and it their water! Even with all I do, they still itch! Also, I wonder about the heartworm medicine which is Interceptor? Any comments!
Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!