View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
omega
Donating Member

Smile

Lucy... I have heard rumors about how spoiled Dexter already is... his SB just had to keep up!!!

Dexter... I'm glad you like your gifts. You look wonderful in your tee - so handsome and your jersey makes you look so manly.

Your rag quilit and bed were made by Tammie at Carnagie Creations. Doesn't she do great work????

Brea wanted to keep the quilt for herself so I had to explain the concept of sharing to her.

Your cool leash holder was made by Ellie (Ellie81) - I think she did a really nice job!

Your harness and leash were made by Cindy, AKA Chattiesmom. As ALWAYS, her products are wonderful.

Debbie... thank you for posting all the great pics! It's really nice to see Dex with his things.

Hi Dex!!! I'm so glad you finally got your special box. Sorry you had to wait so long. I hope you like everything that I picked out for you. I had lots of fun shopping for you and picking out things I thought you would like. There were lots more things I wanted to buy but mom said we had to stop shopping... I don't know why. I think you look really cool in your blue tee and your jersey. Is it true that you don't listen to your mom??

~~Brea Linn

Last edited by omega; 03-10-2009 at 08:31 AM.
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!