View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default 15 lb. Male Teapot in MN

I'm Bandit - the 6 year old purebred Yorkie. My people surrendered me, they just couldn't care for me anymore. I'm big for a Yorkie, weighing in at 15 lbs, but hey - it's just more to love! I am an active, always on the go guy, who loves to hang with people (I soak up the love!). I spent a lot of my time living in a dog crate prior to being surrendered. I need a home without kids under the age of 10. See, they aren't so sure anyone taught me lots of manners, and I tend to forget things my excitement to be around & see people. I don't always like my ears or tail yanked, either....so I'd be happiest in a home without little kids.

I would love someone to take me on lots of walks, who has lots of toys to play with, and lots of time to love me up! I get neutered March 4th - and after that they're gonna see if they can't get me groomed up some (so you can see my pretty face). So - I'm waiting, ready to go home - and play with you!

Adopt a Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie: Bandit: Petfinder
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!