View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
lil fu fu girl
No Longer a Member

Boy you hit the nail on the head! Greed is the main theme of our world nowadays, is it not? I will never understand that mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickajm View Post
It all comes down to greed! In my opinion, a rescue would become more of a broker if attending and buying from auctions. You might as well be working right along side with the puppy mills your buying from. A rescue is supposed to be just that ~ a rescue group. However, if you are able to buy lets say, a biewer for $65 or so at an auction then turn around and sell it anywhere from $200 - $500 then that would be a broker. You are making a profit not off setting the costs. I think it is understandable to charge what you rescue the pup for, the vet bills and throw in a $20 or so to cover gas... thats it. Sadly, when you get too many hands in the pot, greed starts showing its ugly face! It is irresponsible to take advantage of other's kind hearts & donations for your own disgusting greed! Those involved should be ashamed of themselves and this so called organization needs to be not only exposed but shut down as well!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!