Thread: Taken Away.. :(
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
prada24
Yorkie Yakker

Default Taken Away.. :(

Sorry I haven't been on in about two weeks, I've had a lot going on. At my apartment complex (a college apt), they don't allow pets. Well, when we found Prada, she was so cute and sweet, and such a good price, we decided to go ahead and get her bc we only have a couple months left here. Everyone that meets her loves her because she's just so sweet. She never barks, she doesn't chew things, and after the first couple weeks, she doesn't make messes anymore. She stays in our room most of the time. Well, we live with a horrible, selfish, self-centered, obnoxious, hateful, 'entitled,' mean spirited guy. See, I lived in this complex last year by myself. Well, I signed a new lease for this year before my boyfriend and I decided to live together. Long story short, the complex moved us in with this guy. One day I came home from class and Prada was excited as usual, running and playing and wagging her tail bc she gets so stoked when either of us come back! And my roommate comes in, slams the door, sighing loud and shaking his head. He said "I just can't do it anymore, I just can't. I tried, I tried and I don't want to be the bad guy but you have to get rid of that dog. She pooped ALLLL over the den, it was everywhere and I stepped in it. I was already running late and I had to change because there was so much poop and it was just awful. I love dogs but MY dogs got sent away for 4 months to be trained and now they're perfect. If you have a dog like that you have to take her out everyday and you obviously don't." Well, I usually just ignore him because its only a couple more months and he's just a jerk that I feel like if I actually got heated with him I'd just destroy him. Well I said "Excuse me but I take her out to the dog park every day. We love her and she's a really good dog." Well he told me to go look at the den, and there was one piece of poop! One little piece of poop that he'd tracked through and drove into the carpet! Did he role around in it? Why did he have to change?! So I'm on my hands and knees getting it out of the carpet, and he just stands over me, and when I'm done he shakes his head and runs to his room. Needless to say, I didn't find her another home because she's part of our family now, so I kept her in my room all day, and after he went to sleep I'd let her come out (except when I took her to the park). Last week we get this mysterious pet violation notice on the door. none of the blanks were filled by the complex like they should've been, and I know for a fact no other tenants have seen Prada, and if they ever did they wouldn't know what apartment she was in. He didn't get his little way so he went and told and know we have to find a temporary home for her. I was so furious I didn't know what to do. My boyfriend was a college football player and I'm not feminine either, but we were both really upset, we loved her the first day we got her and we don't want to give her up. She's my buddy and is constantly by my side when I'm here. Luckily, my friend has a dog and has offered to take Prada for awhile, but I'm dreading giving her up. I mean, the sheet wasn't filled out like it was supposed to be, and no one form the complex has contacted me at all. I just don't know how someone could hate her and dislike me so much that they would be okay with her being taken from her home and from the only two people that have loved her (if you read my first post, she was abused by her previous owner). I'm sorry this is so long but I needed to vent, and I needed to wait a few days to post so it wouldn't be so colorful. I love her so much and don't want her to get taken. She doesn't hurt anyone, and with the exception of one small piece of poop, doesnt bother anyone. I just needed the support of you guys because I know you all would understand. Oh, and I know someone will be tempted to say that I should've waited or that this is what I get for bringing her to an apt where dogs aren't allowed, but if that's you, please just move on to the next thread, I'm bummed enough about this situation and already thought about all that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!