View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #30
Zeus08
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanldm View Post
Hey I would love it sent to my email too.
I am totally at my wits end with my little Buddy who is 18 weeks old and I have tried everything with him. Nothing works. I ignore him and put him in his pet pen for awhile. I do the stuff they teach at Petsmart we are in training now and it isn't working either which we had been trying for sometime before this training class.
He gets into biting and it hurts so bad. Most of the time you can't get away from him he keeps on biting so hard it brings tears to your eyes.
We walk him twice a day for 30 minutes we try playing with him and he plays so rough he will start biting us so hard and we stop playing with him.
He will just come up to you and start biting on you for no reason.
I am at the point of getting rid of him. I don't want to it will be hard but I just can't keep on with this and nothing changing with him.
We are planning on getting him neutured real soon. Don't know if that will help any. The vet seemed to think so but I don't know.
Any comments on this.....any help would be grately appreciated.
He goes tomorrow for his rabbies shot and some other shot and then I think we are finished for awhile with the shots.
When he bites he growls and I feel like sometimes or rather most of the times it might be aggressive because I don't think it is a playful bite at all.
He plays really hard with his toys with growling and rough.
We have never played rough with him either and we started training him as soon as we got him. So I don't know where we have went wrong.
We got him at 8 weeks and I truly believe from what I have read that he was taken away too soon. I wish I could do it all over again and seen if she would've kept him until he was 12 weeks instead.

Please any help out there.
Susan
We are having the biting problem too and out Vet just scheduled us for his Neuter. I hope it works but we also enrollled in Puppy Training classes. We got Zeus the day before he turned 9 wks. and I think it was too early. Let me know if the Neuter helps.
Zeus08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!