View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #10
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Thank you so much for responding everyone!! We have desensitized Snick many times, by getting keys out, opening/closing garage door, putting coats and then not leaving, leaving coming back etc. There are days he is fine, and days he is stressed. On Fri night we went out and tried something new. We left him in the hallway this time w/ the babygate and a belly band on and a radio on and he did perfect. We were gone for about 3 hours. He will not go pee if he has a band on. (knock on wood) I also really think he being able to see out into the walkway we would come through was helpful to him. His crate is in our main room, but he can't see us come in, can only hear. I don't know...maybe that helps?? We are going to try again with the hallway tomorrow. My poor husband says he cannot clean up another messy crate...poor guy and poor Snick!! He did great over the weekend as well. I'll let you all know how tomorrow goes...I REALLY hope it works so we can do away with the crate once and for all!!!!!!!!

Thank again...REALLY!!!!
Smiles....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!