View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Breeders be on the look-out!! FYI

I received this from a friend/AkC judge today. I think that all breeders should be very careful!!!(sorry, I dont know how to cross-post from my e-mail)

There is a case pending in NY state, where Lollypop Farm "investigators" went to a dog breeder's home and intimidated an elderly woman into signing papers that would release her dogs to them. The dogs were in good condition and their arear were also in good condition.

Long story short, several of the people involved in the case, which is going to trial, have received visits from similar 'investigators" and thank heavens they listened to the advice ADOA gave them and told them to get a search warrant. Today Sally(not real name) and I spoke with another person involved in the case and no more than 1 hour after the call, Sally(not real name) got a call that they were at their house. The woman told them to get a search warrant, the "investigators" said that they had recieved a 911 call that there were very sick dogs in the home. They left and the woman, her hubby, Sally(not real name) and I had a conference on what to do next.

The purpose of this e-mail is that HSUS is getting bolder and it is imperative that we all get the word out. Take addresses and phone numbers off your sites and use a PO Box for your dog show entries. Be careful, keep your home neat and the dog areas meticulous!

BUT ABOVE ALL, IF THEY COME, TELL THEM NO YOU CANNOT COME IN, CALL THE POLICE AND TELL THEM THESE PEOPLE CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TRIED TO INTIMIDATE YOU, ALSO ASK FOR A BADGE, CALL SOME FRIENDS TO COME OVER, BE READY WITH CAMERAS IN CASE THEY COME BACK....... WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!

Be very CAREFUL!!! HSUS has people in every state!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!