View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
sapo1009
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
Did you read up about whelping before you bred. You really need to get on this site or pull up whelping yorkie pups and try to get some more info.Its very critical that you know what you are doing. Yorkie puppies are very fragile and tiny and you could loose them right away. How is your female.
Sorry we all start somewhere, and you can read all you want and still not know everything. You will never be a pro unless you have a situation to learn from, so you can keep that comment. It makes me so mad when people just think they know it all and always did. This is my second litter and Ii dont care how long I have been breading for, I will always leand a helping hand before I say oh you dont know what you are doing, or bla bla bla that some people say, you are not the first that does this.

To those who wanted to help yes he is still with her mother and I took him to the vet and he gave him some meds, so I hope he should be fine soon. He said that it is like colic to the dog and is very painful and that is why he was acting the way he was. I told him I am like I was with my babies, taking him to the vet all the time, but I am glad it was just that because I thought it might be respotial
Thanks
sapo1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!