View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #11
moosie's mom
And Mimi's too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutann View Post
Your moose is beautiful at 15 lbs. How old is he now? How long did it take for his hair to grow long? I'm beginning to think that Peanut's won't grow long and I want it long. Thanks for the video footage it was so nice watching that. I'm glad to know they can go in water. The vet keeps telling me no water in her eyes and ears. It really makes it hard bathing her. How did you train him so good. I try with Peanut, but most of the time she has a mind of her own. She hates the rain. She won't go out and potty in the grass cuz it's mushy and she doesn't like that feeling on her feet. Do you think she will grow out of this as she gets older? You have a beautiful family. Looks like you got Moose as a gift to keep you busy cuz all the kids were grown up and didn't need you that much any more. That's why I got Peanut from my 18 year old son. He didn't want me to be lonely when he went off to school in the fall. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to talking to you more .....Sheryl, Bartlett, Illinois (PeanutAnn's Mommie).

Moose loves the water and loves to swim! Mimi would rather sunbathe than swim!! I am not sure what to tell you about NO water in the ears. I just we have been lucky. Ha....we live in rain country. Mine have to go out in the rain. The patio is covered and sometimes when it raining really hard and windy, they will go on the porch and not the grass! Both of mine have a mind of their own!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!