View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:20 AM   #14
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkie4 View Post
Very sad especially when she is ill and "needs" the comfort her pups could bring her. I hope my family if I ever found myself in that situation would be a little more caring and concerned about my feelings. I do hope they find their forever home together!!!

I found myself wanting to offer her and her pups a place to live. I just know that is probably not something that would work out.
I really wish I could think of something for the three of them.
You see all this stuff on TV...Oprah and other people helping people and wish you knew how to contact someone in a case like this.
I asked her last night about an assisted living situation....she said maybe after six months. She has to be out of work for that long to apply for Social Security. I did not want to tell her that I am quite sure it will be a very, very long time before she receives any help from Social Security.
Just unbelievably tragic.
Not once in the hour long conversation I had with her did she complain about her medical condition. It is not terminal but very, very severe. Her only concern was for her babies....her loss of them,yes...but her main concern was for their welfare.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!