View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:56 PM   #1
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default PICS Bailey & Charlie..First trip to the groomer!

Bailey and Chalie are "in the buff" today They had their first trip to the groomers (I call it goomies) this morning and...of course...they acted like little angels She let me stay and watch...I only had her to shave the tips of their ears and to neaten up their feet. They were so good!!! They are just the best little things when they get a bath and I dry them with the dryer and brush them and put the bands in their hair and I was curious to see how they would do at the groomers..and they were just perfect...if I do say so myself

Sorry to post more pics so soon but they are really starting to look like little yorkies now and I've gotten camera happy lately THANK YOU for suffering me

Thought these turned out really good!! I want to have a family portrait done of the four of them but it's SO hard to get all four to be still at once!
Attached Thumbnails
PICS Bailey & Charlie..First trip to the groomer!-baileycharlie22.jpg   PICS Bailey & Charlie..First trip to the groomer!-baileycharlie77.jpg   PICS Bailey & Charlie..First trip to the groomer!-baileycharlie99.jpg   PICS Bailey & Charlie..First trip to the groomer!-baileycharlie00.jpg  

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!