View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissy View Post
I also think that you should get full reimbursement for the neuter. They told you that he was neutered when you adopted him. Is it in your paperworK?
It doesn't describe him as being a "neutered" male in the contract, but it does in the advertisement. So I don't know how that would work on a legal level. I'm just afraid that if the rescue lady doesn't want to reimburse me that she'll find a legal way of not having to since she works for a law office. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt that she'll do the right thing though. Only time will tell. I sent her an email describing the situation and politely asking for reimbursment. I wanted to call, but I figured that by me emailing I could get all the details out without being interupted and forget something. I told her that if I don't hear from her within the next few days that I will call her. I'm keeping my fingers crosses. I wanted to start volunteering for this rescue and now I'm afraid this has the potential to create animosity between us. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!