View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharvey3232 View Post
Hey guys. Ive been feeding my 7 month on EVO small red meat small bites now for about four months now with absolutely no problems at all. Small stools, vertually no smell, and no constipation. His hair is beautiful and hes very happy and playful. My vet asked me what food I was feeding and she informed me that it is two much protien for him. She wants me to feed him Science diet (which by the way she sells at her clinic). She said she has never heard of EVO and that I should be very weary.

I know that EVO is a quality food and he's having no problems at all on it.
What do yall think?
Evo is supposed to be a very good food. Science diet is NOT a good food, go to Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble it's on the bottom of the totem pole.
When I bought some evo small red meat small bites for mine awhile back(they didn't care for it), but, the lady at the pet store said we actually have a vet that is highly recommending this food now(the evo). If your pup is doing well on it, then keep your pup on it. The vets get good deals on the science diet. You want to stay away from corn, bi-products and soybean, and science diet has all of that in it
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!