Thread: grrr to burrs
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
roxies_mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Default grrr to burrs

Finally we're having some nice weather here so I was letting Roxie run around the yard while hubby and I took down the Christmas lights. She was really enjoying the day having a blast then it all came crashing down. She got too close to the edge of the yard where some thicker brush grows (then it's 65 feet downhill to the river). She had burrs all tangled up in her fur. Those things are awful with her fine hair. The hair just wraps and wraps around it and it's a mess. She's had them before but it's still never fun. So I put her in the sink and got them wet and saturated them with her conditioner. Then just started working at them. I always get them out and try to be as gentle as I can but ever since she's been sulking and walking low to the ground and cowering around. But she's laying here next to me and when she breaths in she keeps shaking. Then just now I put my hand on her and was talking to her and she got up and ran back to my room. Do you think she's just mad over the burrs or what?
roxies_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!