View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
Yes, they should pay for the whole thing because you rescued him believing that he was neutered. It's funny that Oakland didn't say something but then again, they weren't told to neuter him. Sad though because his abdomen was already opened and will have to be again.

You would think somebody would've checked somewhere because cryptorchism can be related to LS.

If you are worried about him going under (shouldn't be a huge problem if his numbers are normal now and the right protocol is followed), maybe it would be best to go back to Oakland (ugggh) or a large specialty-type hospital, especially if your vet has any doubts about being able to do it safely.
I think they should pay for the whole thing too, but they probably won't think that way. This is going to be very costly for me, but I'll manage somehow. My vet wants to do blood work first to see if everything is in order with him before doing the neuter. Then we will go from there. But that is a thought going back to Oakland, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!