View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Default I'm lost..and so depressed..don't know what to do HELP!!

Hi Everyone..

Snickers the love of my life has got me so lost, depressed, and sad, I don't know what to do anymore. Really, he has been 100% potty trained for the last 1.5 months with 1 accident in the house since then (he pee's on duvet a few days ago--my fault!) Snickers is 8 months old and can't seem to hold himself while crated during the day. My husband comes home daily (for the past 3 days) with poop or pee in the crate. The crate is small and Snick is in there from 8:30am-11:30am. Only 3 HOURS!! Generally I come home to pee as well after his 2nd crating from 12:30pm-3:45pm again only 3 hours!! We don't know what to do anymore, Snick is small (3.4lbs) but shouldn't he be able to hold it?? Last month was good, this Mon and Tues were fine, but for the past 3 days he has daily had accidents in crate. He had a UTI in early Feb, and was treated and is fine, so no, it's not a UTI. Could the UTI be back?? Last week, we did try to let him be in the bathroom with babygate and he bombed...pee'd everyday on his bed or on the floor and NEVER on the pad we left. He does not get pads, he is outside trained. We think he has sep. anxiety but can't figure out why he will go in his crate and them have to sit in it. We DID get him from a pet store (prior to being educated.) What can we do?? Maybe the bathroom/babygate last week trail and now back in crate ths week was too much for him?? But he was fine this Mon/Tues!!

I hate the crate to begin with (guilty issues) and now I have more guilt that he might be rebelling that he is in there by peeing/pooping?? I don't think that can be. What about belly bands and keeping him in bathroom again? Or belly bands and crate? Another UTI? I don't think I can afford another vet visit and 300 dollar bill. He does not have UTI symptoms, holds it fine when we are home and ALL night (8+ hours)....I'm lost and almost had a panic attack when my husband told me he pooped again today and how is was all over the crate and even out of the crate!!

Any insight or advise is beyond appreciated....I'm so sad.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!