View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
LilMissy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry ♥ Does anyone care to back me up? ♥

I've had this girl who posts rude comments on my blog attacking me from time to time. Well, her most recent comment was after I posted pictures of Missy in some new clothes, and she said "I feel sorry for dogs who are made to wear clothes". I think it was rude of her to write this to me. It's my blog, and if she doesn't have anything nice to say, she shouldn't say anything at all! Especially if she has no knowledge of the breed.

So, I posted today on my blog addressing her comment, I'm inviting any of you Yorkie lovers who are bored to wander over to my blog and post a comment under todays post backing up my theory of *it's OK to dress your Yorkie*. You can do it anonymously. It's a weight loss blog, but I do discuss other things, such as my new little love Missy, and my cake decorating skills. I address her comment in the second paragraph of todays posting, right below the pics you will see a link to where you can post a comment if you'd like. Your comment won't show up immediately because I will have to approve it. I will check back in awhile.

Thanks everyone. I get so annoyed with people who judge those of us who dress up our dogs. If I didn't dress Missy, she would be hovering over the heat vent shivering all day. I couldn't imagine taking her outside without clothes ever! She still shivers even with 2 layers on and me cuddling her in my jacket. Anyways, here's the link to my blog Gettin' Shrunk again, just if you're bored...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!