Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default NYC - Rehomes

** THESE ARE NOT MY DOGS **

rehoming my yorkie mix (bronx)
Reply to: comm-1054845689@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-28, 7:34PM EST

rehoming my yorkie mix

im cureently moving and not aloud pets. i dnt wanna put her in a shelter she 3years old very loving when u take the time to get to kno her. im not going to lie at first meeting u she might bark and growl thats her she does it to eryone u jus hav to show her u mean no harm after that she want sepreate from ur side she did it to me and as we speak she laying in my bed. she is very spoiled loves to sleep in bed with u . and it might break ur heat when u leave and hear her cry it does to mine all im asking for a rehoming fee i 150 jus to pay off her vet bill u can have all her stuff all emails come straight to my sidekick ill send pics no problem please real dog lovers email me she is sprayed so u cant use her for breeding

1 yar old poodle and 2 year old yorkie
Reply to: comm-1057475579@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-02, 6:20PM EST

1 yar old poodle and 2 year old yorkie

hi i have a 1 year old poodle white 14 pounds and beautiful brown eyes and a 2 year old yorke tan with black they are both house train and very well behave the only thing is that they are both very playful i really need to get rid of them but i want to give it to a family that will take good care of them and that can take them both and most likely that lives in the bronx i will ask for a small adoption feed very small i will provide u with food and clothes they are both uup to dates in their shots so if u are interested pliz contact me in my email adreess telling me alittle about u and ur name and number.

its really hard 4me to get rid of them bcz they are my life but i have to bcz im having a child and wont be able to give them that much attention

Looking for new home for maltese/yorkie mix (Bayside)
Reply to: comm-nkndc-1059173713@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-03, 7:22PM EST

Looking for new home for maltese/yorkie mix

Looking for a new home for my puppy Bently. Family is going through a tough split. Hoping to place him by this weekend. Please email only if your serious. Thanks!

Seeking loving home for my Maltese poodles (Lower East Side)
Reply to: dgaton22@hotmail.com
Date: 2009-03-04, 1:48AM EST

Seeking loving home for my Maltese poodles

I have 2 male Maltese poodles, that I'm willing to find a good home for. This is a very hard decision that I'm making,but I know I have to do it. I can no longer take care of all of them. It is very hard, I do not have the time like I use to. If you are an animal lover and have the time to give these pets, then your more than welcome to contact me & we will discuss the situation. You can contact me at (239) 645-6417,ask for Lovely. Preferably Animal Lovers reply. There is an adoption fee. If interested, just email or call me. Thank You!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!