Thread: are we YT-ing?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 07:33 PM   #1
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

Cup are we YT-ing?

Full moon or what? What seems to be everyone's problems? I have seriously considered not returning to YT. I joined this forum because I needed information, help, creativity, suggestions, friends, and found just that and more. Recently there has been so many people exploding, insulting and down right cruel to new and old members.
There have been people here who have made lasting real time friendships due to YT. There has been laughter and there have been tears and there has been unbelievable support for the sick, injured and lost yorkies.
When I advertise for YT I tell them" ask any question and someone will have an answer for you. If they don't know the answer they will find some one who does." That is the kind of people I have found to be in this community.
Post a question or comment and someone will give experienced advice, unexperienced advice, a guess or just plain encouragement or sympathy. It all helps. You are free to use your common sense to judge for your self the answer to your problem.
Think of how much less you would know about your yorkie if you had not visited this site and read all the experiences and knowledge from the members here. My guish if nothing else we all learn where to get the best bargains for our babies or maybe who tried a product and didn't like it and stated the reason why.
I want all new members to YT to know this embarrassing behavior that has been happening on a lot of threads lately is not the usual behavior on YT.
I don't have a way with words like a lot of people do. I don't get into heated discussions. And as for me, I need YT. It has helped me in so many ways.
Especially with one of mine being pregnant. I don't know the first thing about whelping and I am scared. I need YT! I thank the Lord I found it.
There seems to be people here who don't care for others. I value opinions from everyone. I truely do not look at most of the names of people who post messages. so i don't know who is against who. i don't care. the world is as it is. unfortunately we are going to disagree on some topics but we don't have to destroy each other over it.
THIS IS YT SO LETS YORKIE TALK SHALL WE?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!