View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 07:04 PM   #14
Calleasto
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry

Thank you everyone for your wonderful replies. Chewie was 3 months old, so I hadn't had him too long, but long enough to fall absolutely in love with him. After I faxed over the bloodwork report to my vet (because the emergency clinic never faxed her the info after she personally requested it from them) she informed me that his seizures stemmed from the hypoglycemia, but he had a brain abnormality that caused the seizures to cause more brain damage than normal and once they stacked up, his little body just couldn't hold up. She said that no matter what I would have done it would have happened anyway. He was just a weak little baby from the get go. The breeder has offered me a replacement pup in her next litter, but how do you replace a baby you love so much? I don't know if I can accept the new puppy or not. I love Yorkies, but I'm so afraid of being heartbroken again. I guess we'll see when the time comes. For now though, just want to thank all of you for the help you have supplied me with over the last month or so concerning Chewie.

Again, thank you all,
Jamie

R.I.P. Chewie at Rainbow Bridge 7/14/2005-10/7/2005
Calleasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!