View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjay View Post
Just sat here typing replies on Yorkie Talk and I heard a noise, thought that sound familiar, looked down to find my furbaby chewing the corner of my computer desk, 'Right under my noise' how brave is he!
Well he wont be chewing the corner any more as I have found something that stops him from chewing, okay it only works once he has started chewing on a corner and I have spotted it, but he has not chewed those corners again, so once again I am putting a big dollop of English Mustard on the edge.
I have been doing this now for over a month, when I first realised that he had chewed the fireplace wood surround and we had tried all the sprays etc which did not work. Yes the house has dollops of English Mustard everywhere but I now know when my back is turned he wont be chewing those corner and eventually he will run out of wood to chew. I hope.

Has anyone else tried anything as mad as this?
Let's bring on the Hot dogs ! LOL , with all kidding aside my Suzi has chewed all the wood on ALe door frames, a oak end table , which I had not noticed until it was too late Put holes in our clothes, and torn a few nice shoes up. She chewed a couple corners of our wall too
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!