View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #13
PCMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tae1107 View Post
Thanks for all the advice and understanding....... it is nice to know I am not alone.... I have been so bad today I don't want him sitting or being on the stairs incase he has another seizure

The neurologist could not pinpoint his exact neurological issues but did rule out a bunch of diagnosis...including Altonoaxial Instability we had full body x-rays done on him. He is 10 months old and weighs 4 1/2 lbs. The neurologist felt he was delayed but should catch up. His only real symptom for his neuro issues has been his head wobbling at times and his quirkiness....

My concern is he had one on Monday and another already today...so that is not even a week apart.....

Isn't it so scary....this poor dog I just feel he has alot going on and we might never figure it all out... I will look at the website now....

Thanks again....
I am sorry this baby is going through this! It is so hard...I know, I lost my baby boy yorkie Pepper at 3 1/2 to an illness called Cerebellar Abiotrophy, a neurological illness. In the beginning Pepper would have bouts of looking almost drunk (I called it his dingy spells...head wobbling, stumbling, couldn't walk across the room without falling over, couldn't pee without me to hold him up or eat and so on. The vets did all of the tests and by a process of elimination because every test came back good we figured out it HAD to be CA. if you are interested in the info I found out about this please PM me and I will send it to you. Pepper had seizures toward the end. Now, for him because we KNEW how bad his CA was we didn't even try medication....I doubt very seriously that your baby is in that catagory so I don't want to scare you! For Pepper his illness just got so bad...he had his "dingy" spells everyday and they lasted for hours..his life became a burden to him. I am not saying any of this very well and have probably scared you half to death...please understand that what Pepper had was very rare so it is unlikely that your pup has it! Anyway, if I can help in any way please PM me!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!