View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
ellie18
Yorkie Talker

Default Playing with poo

My baby Molly is now 7 months, I got her from a breeder when she was 5 months old. She wasn't house trained at all (but I'm working on this and she is slowly getting better). I have her in an xpen while I'm at work. I wanted her to have freedom to move around since I work full time. She has her water, etc in with her but no food in the pen since she won't eat while I'm gone. Anyway, she moves her potty pad into a corner of the pen and gets poop EVERYWHERE! on herself, on the walls next to the pen, on the floor in little smushed hard pieces, I mean it is GROSS! And this has been going on since I got her. I thought it would get better but so far no luck. I tried feeding her pineapple but she won't eat it. She will eat the chewable stop eating poop pills but it still doesn't stop her from playing with it like crazy. I tried giving her more space (ie the entire bathroom, and she just managed to get more poop all over) I take her on regular walks, I give her a lot of attention, I take her with me places when I can... I just don't know what else to do! Help... Will she grow out of this??? I'm not expecting her to hold it all day, but just not turn the bathroom into a huge mess?
ellie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!