View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #11
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tae1107 View Post
Thanks for all the advice and understanding....... it is nice to know I am not alone.... I have been so bad today I don't want him sitting or being on the stairs incase he has another seizure

The neurologist could not pinpoint his exact neurological issues but did rule out a bunch of diagnosis...including Altonoaxial Instability we had full body x-rays done on him. He is 10 months old and weighs 4 1/2 lbs. The neurologist felt he was delayed but should catch up. His only real symptom for his neuro issues has been his head wobbling at times and his quirkiness....

My concern is he had one on Monday and another already today...so that is not even a week apart.....

Isn't it so scary....this poor dog I just feel he has alot going on and we might never figure it all out... I will look at the website now....

Thanks again....
And you said he did have a bile acids test? Paired samples around a meal? His symptoms sound like classic shunt symptoms.

This article from Dr. Center explains exactly how a bile acids test should be done. If you think there is a possibility it wasn't done according to this protocol, I would repeat it.

PSVA and MVD Research Summary
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!