Thread: Weight issues
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
Do you free feed or feed them individually? I thought my Megan, who is the biggest and alpha female, was eating as much as everyone else while free feeding too. However, I noticed her losing a little weight so I started watching closely and noticed at meal time she was only getting a few pieces of food and then watching everyone else eat. I didn't notice anything wrong before that because they weren't fighting over food or anything like that. I started fixing them a breakfast and a supper each day and I feed them in their kennels so I know everyone gets their fair share. Megan is now back to her 'normal' weight and we've had no more issues.

I feed them individually, usually 2 times a day but sometimes 3 and i also give them snacks thru out the day like veggies, fruits or their treats. Teddy and london are normal weight, sophie looks normal cause of all her hair i think but then when i bathe her i feel all her bones and she looks so skinny and she eats a lot.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!